DVD NOW AVAILABLE. This 90 minute documentary, Will the Real Heretics Please Stand Up: A New Look at Today’s Evangelical Church in the Light of Early Christianity, is a fascinating overview of the early Christians (A.D. 90 – 299): Who they were. How they lived. What they believed. And how the Christianity of that era was lost. This eye-opening video challenges Christians today to return to the simple holiness, unfailing love, and patient cross-bearing of the early Christians. Includes a challenging comparison between the early Christians and today’s evangelicals.
The chapters include:
- Who were the early Christians?
- Separation from the world
- A love without condition
- A childlike trust in God
- Divorce – a Roman plague
- High fashion and low modesty
- Roman R-rated entertainment
- To the Romans, all persons were not created equal
- Prosperity – a blessing or a snare?
- Did the early Christians enjoy better health?
- What did Jesus mean when he said, “Do not swear”?
- Is war morally wrong?
- Are humans capable of obeying God?
- Can a saved person be lost?
Order your copy here. This video is also available for free on YouTube. Penned in a free-flowing readable style and combined with sound scholarship, the original full book Will The Real Heretics Please Stand Up by David Bercot is available at Scroll Publishing.